Want to let people know you are 420 friendly in a subtle and unassuming way? Grab this parade of hemp leaves and wear it on any finger. Get one for him and her and them because it is gender neutral and fun for everyone who wants to celebrate 420 in style.
This is a fun and flirty aluminum or sterling silver hand stamped band ring with dancing marijuana leaves. This simple open aluminum or sterling silver ring is great to wear alone or stack in multiples.
All rings come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
About the jewelry:
• The aluminum or sterling silver ring band measures 3/8" wide. It is open in the back but is not adjustable.
• The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
• For custom orders, please send me a message
• Each ring is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
About the metals:
• The aluminum jewelry stays bright and shiny and is less reactive to skin than other types of silver colored metals.
• Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
• It is advisable to remove your ring during hand washing.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped jewelry out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.