Make a statement with this gorgeous cuff!
This beautiful adjustable cuff bracelet reads "♡ vegan ♡" hand-stamped in vegan ink. It's a cute accessory for those living and loving the plant-based, cruelty-free lifestyle.
This cuff looks perfect alone and is also great for stacking. Each bracelet is handmade to order for you and each one is a little different due to the nature of hand-stamping.
All bracelets come simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
ABOUT THE JEWELRY
- You can choose between "♡ vegan ♡" OR your own text.
- You can choose your font at checkout based on the sample photos.
- The cuff measures 1/4" x 6" and will fit most women's wrists.
- There are options in ALUMINUM for petite wrists (Aluminum 5") and larger wrists (Aluminum 7").
- There is an option in STERLING SILVER for petite wrists (Sterling 5").
- For custom names or phrases (up to 36 characters including spaces), please add at checkout. Kindly indicate if you want the heart stamps included, otherwise I will assume that you do not want them.
- The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
ABOUT THE METALS
- The 14-gauge Aluminum stays bright and shiny and is less reactive to skin than other types of silver colored metals.
- The 16-gauge red brass is tumbled, polished and beautifully bright yellow and shiny.
- The 16-gauge copper is polished to a gorgeous rose gold glow and feels warm and lovely.
- The 18-gauge 14k Gold filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
- The 18-gauge 14k Rose Gold filled has trace amounts of copper to make it pink – so if you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you.
- Sterling silver does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty. The sterling bracelet is 18 gauge.
- The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.
- Please note that brass and copper both oxidize and some people have reactions to these types of metals.
- It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.