Bottoms up for the ladies who love a good glass of tequila, winner of the Most Beloved Drink Olympics!
This beautiful hand-stamped adjustable cuff bracelet reads "TEQUILA FTW" and is the perfect funny statement jewelry piece for the liquor-loving woman with a fantastically whoozy sense of humor. Get it for yourself or gift it to the friend in need of a good laugh (and a drink!).
This cuff looks perfect alone and is also great for stacking.
All bracelets come simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
ABOUT THE JEWELRY
- You can choose between "TEQUILA FTW" OR your own text.
- You can choose your font at checkout based on the sample photos.
- The cuff measures a standard 1/4" x 6" and will fit most women's wrists.
- There are options in ALUMINUM for larger (Aluminum 7") and smaller (Aluminum 5") wrists.
- There is an option in STERLING SILVER for smaller (Sterling 5") wrists.
- For custom names or phrases (up to 36 characters including spaces), please add at checkout.
- The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent. Each bracelet is handmade to order for you and each one is a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
ABOUT THE METALS
- The 14-gauge Aluminum stays bright and shiny and is less reactive to skin than other types of silver colored metals.
- The 16-gauge red brass is tumbled, polished, and beautifully bright yellow and shiny.
- The 16-gauge copper is polished to a gorgeous rose gold glow and feels warm and lovely.
- 14k Gold filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction. 14k Rose Gold filled has trace amounts of copper to make it pink – so if you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you. The 14K yellow and rose gold filled bracelets are 18 gauge.
- Sterling silver does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty. The sterling bracelet is 18 gauge.
- The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.
- Please note that brass and copper both oxidize and some people have reactions to these types of metals.
- It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.