This is a perfect Rosh Hashanah or Bat Mitzvah gift for your favorite person!
This is a beautiful and shiny heart-shaped necklace hand-stamped with a Star of David. The heart is accented by sparkly Swarovski crystals in your color choice.
This is a perfect gift for the Jewish star in your life.
ABOUT THE JEWELRY
- The 22-gauge heart measures 13mm. It is dainty and light.
- You can select gorgeous sterling silver, 14k rose gold filled or 14k gold filled.
- The fine cable link chain length can be customized to your preference. Please choose at checkout.
- The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
- Each necklace is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
ABOUT THE METALS
- 14k Gold Filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold, can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
- 14K Rose Gold Filled jewelry has trace amounts of copper to make it pink. If you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you.
- Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
- It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
- The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.