This one's for the one ready to let go of the bullshit and negativity!
This beautiful hand-stamped cuff bracelet reads "SO FUCKING OVER IT" in vegan ink. It looks perfect worn alone and or stacked with other bracelets. It's a fantastic accessory to spice up any outfit and makes the perfect gift for the friend who's ready to move past whatever's holding them down.
All bracelets come simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
ABOUT THE JEWELRY
- You can choose between "SO F*CKING OVER IT" OR your own custom text.
- You can choose your font at checkout based on the sample photos.
- The cuff measures 1/4" x 6" and will fit most women's wrists.
- There is an option in ALUMINUM only for a 7" cuff. Choose Aluminum 7" at checkout.
- There is an option in ALUMINUM and STERLING SILVER only for a 5" cuff and will fit smaller wrists - please select ALUMINUM 5" or STERLING 5" at checkout.
- For custom names or phrases (up to 36 characters including spaces), please add at checkout.
- The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
- Each bracelet is handmade to order for you and each one is a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
ABOUT THE METALS
- The 14-gauge Aluminum stays bright and shiny and is less reactive to skin than other types of silver colored metals.
- The 16-gauge red brass is tumbled, polished, and beautifully bright yellow and shiny.
- The 16-gauge copper is polished to a gorgeous rose gold glow and feels warm and lovely.
- The 18-gauge 14k Gold filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
- The 18-gauge 14k Rose Gold filled has trace amounts of copper to make it pink – so if you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you.
- Sterling silver does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty. The sterling bracelet is 18 gauge.
- The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.
- Please note that brass and copper both oxidize and some people have reactions to these types of metals.
- It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.