The next question after "will you marry me?" is for your girl gang! Your bridesmaids' proposals are special and once in a lifetime, and this necklace is the perfect way to do it!
This is a stunning handcrafted necklace that is also a perfect way to accessorize and say thank you to your bridesmaids!! This raw quartz crystal necklace is absolutely stunning! This is the perfect gift for your boho chic woman or for the mom who loves to be a little different.
All necklaces come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
About the jewelry:
• 5 drilled raw druzy beads on a handcrafted wire bar
• This beautiful druzy bead necklace is created from natural crystal rocks that are dyed and drilled to make beads.
• The beads are rainbow or silver and each bead is unique and sparkly.
• You can choose to have this necklace created for you in 14k rose gold filled (as shown), 14k gold filled, sterling silver (as shown) or brass.
• You can select your crystal color and necklace material at checkout
• This sparkly cable link chain is thin but strong and beautiful. You can customize this chain to your preference.
• If you'd like to purchase this necklace with bridesmaid proposal card, please select at checkout.
• Each necklace is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of the crystals.
**If you would like to purchase 5 or more for your bridal party, please visit our Custom Favors section.
About the metals:
• 14k Gold Filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold, can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
• 14k Rose Gold Filled jewelry has trace amounts of copper to make it pink. If you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you.
• Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
• Brass jewelry does oxidize and some people do have reactions to this type of metal. You can lengthen the life of your brass jewelry by keeping it in a jewelry box overnight.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower, swim, or exercise in your handcrafted jewelry.
• Keeping your necklace out of water will help lengthen the life of the jewelry.