Celebrate who you are with this beautiful statement jewelry piece!
This beautiful, shiny bar necklace is hand-stamped with your choice of "QUEER FEMME", "QUEER", or "FEMME" with or without rainbowsin tiny uppercase block letters. It's a classic and understated statement piece to dress up any outfit, be it your daily fashion or the occasional glam look.
Take it for yourself to express self-love and show your Pride, or gift it to the friend to show your love and support for who they are. This bar necklace can also be personalized for anyone in your life by selecting Custom Text at checkout.
All necklaces come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
ABOUT THE JEWELRY
- The dainty and light bar measures 1.20'' x .20'' in sterling silver, 14k gold filled, and 14k rose gold filled. In brass, it measures 1.20" x .25".
- Your text will be stamped in tiny uppercase letters.
- For custom names or phrases (up to 14 characters including spaces), please select at checkout.
- All components of the handcrafted necklace are in the metal of your choice: select from warm yellow brass, gorgeous sterling silver, bright and shiny 14k gold filled or 14k rose gold filled at checkout.
- The fine cable link chain length can be customized to your preference — please choose at checkout.
- The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
- Each necklace is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
ABOUT THE METALS
- 14k Gold Filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold, can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
- 14k Rose Gold Filled jewelry has trace amounts of copper to make it pink. If you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you.
- Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
- Brass jewelry does oxidize and some people do have reactions to this type of metal. You can lengthen the life of your brass jewelry by keeping it in a jewelry box overnight.
- It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
- The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.