You're going to adore this mushroom ring sprouting with cuteness!
This is an open aluminum finger band hand-stamped with your choice of a mushroom parade or a single mushroom emoji in vegan ink. Wear it alone or stack it with other rings—it's an adorable accessory to dress up any outfit and is the perfect understated jewelry piece to ride with the latest fungi fashion trend!
Get this cute ring for yourself or gift it to your favorite shroom lover or gardener best friend. It's also fantastic for that vegan cook or vegetarian home chef you know who loves making (and eating!) delicious dishes with mushrooms.
All rings come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
ABOUT THE JEWELRY
- You can choose between an aluminum ring band that measures either 1/4" or 3/8" wide.
- You can also choose a mushroom parade or a single mushroom.
- The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
- Each ring is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
ABOUT THE METAL
The aluminum jewelry stays bright and shiny and is less reactive to skin than other types of silver colored metals.
- It is advisable to remove your ring during hand washing.
- It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
- The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped jewelry out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.