Looking for a unique and meaningful gift for a new mom or a recent high school or college graduate? Look no further than this hand stamped personalized name necklace! This beautiful necklace features a 13mm disc crafted from your choice of high-quality sterling silver, rose gold filled, or yellow gold filled.
Each necklace is lovingly hand stamped with the name of your choice, making it a one-of-a-kind piece that will be treasured for years to come. Whether you choose to personalize it with the name of a new baby or a graduate's name, this necklace is sure to become a cherished keepsake.
With its elegant design and customizable personalization, this necklace is perfect for any occasion. It makes a great gift for a new mom or a graduate who is celebrating a major milestone. Order now and give the gift of a personalized name necklace that will be cherished for a lifetime.
All necklaces come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
About the jewelry:
• The disc measures 13mm and is hand stamped in a classic typewriter font
• All components of the handcrafted necklace are gorgeous sterling silver, or bright and shiny 14k gold filled or 14k rose gold filled.
• The fine cable link chain length can be customized to your preference. Please choose at checkout.
• The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
• Each necklace is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of hand-stamping.
About the metals:
• 14k Gold Filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold, can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
• 14K Rose Gold Filled jewelry has trace amounts of copper to make it pink. If you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you.
• Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.