Are you a mushroom lover who also loves to flip people off? These cute mushrooms combines with tiny middle fingers is a great way to tell someome to fuck off in a subtle and unassuming way.
Grab this alternating parade of cute mushrooms and dainty middle fingers and wear it on any finger. Get one for him and her and them because it is gender neutral and fun for any day you don't want to take life too seriously.
This is a fun and flirty aluminum, sterling silver or 14k gold filled hand stamped band ring. This simple open back ring is great to wear alone or stack in multiples.
All rings come beautifully and simply packaged in a box and bow ready for gifting.
About the jewelry:
• The aluminum, sterling silver or 14k gold filled ring band measures 3/8" wide. It is open in the back but is not adjustable.
• The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
• For custom orders, please send me a message
• Each ring is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
About the metals:
• The aluminum jewelry stays bright and shiny and is less reactive to skin than other types of silver colored metals.
• Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
• 14K gold filled jewelry is an amazing option when choosing between solid 14K gold jewelry and 14K gold plated jewelry. 14K gold filled jewelry looks just like 14K gold, and practical for everyday wear and costs a fraction of what a comparable 14K gold piece would be. It will not flake off or turn green.
• A 14K gold fill piece is created by wrapping an actual layer of 14K gold around a jeweler's brass core (typically 90% copper and 10% zinc). By law, that layer of gold has to be 1/20th gold by weight - meaning that if you melt a piece of jewelry down, 5% of what is in the melting pot has to be gold. Because of the materials involved you can always be sure that 14K gold fill is also a nickel free material.
• It is advisable to remove your ring during hand washing.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped jewelry out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.