This delicate and heartfelt bracelet is carefully hand-stamped to create a charming and nostalgic typewriter font that adds a touch of vintage sweetness. The slender cuff design gives it a dainty and feminine look, perfect for a special Mother's Day gift.
This bracelet is a thoughtful way to express your appreciation and gratitude to your mom, grandma, or any cherished mother figure in your life. It's a meaningful and sentimental piece of jewelry that will remind her of your love every time she wears it.
Celebrate Mother's Day with this sweet and sentimental hand-stamped cuff bracelet, and make your mom feel truly cherished and loved on her special day.
This cuff looks perfect alone and is also great for stacking. Each bracelet is handmade to order for you and each one is a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
All bracelets come simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
ABOUT THE JEWELRY
- Select your text based on the character count if you want something other than "mama" with stars or hearts.
- Your bracelet will be stamped in LOWERCASE typewriter style letters
- The cuff measures 1/8" x 6" and will fit most women's wrists. These bracelets are very dainty and delicate.
- The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
ABOUT THE METALS
- The 16-gauge red brass is tumbled, polished and beautifully bright yellow and shiny.
- The 16-gauge copper is polished to a gorgeous rose gold glow and feels warm and lovely.
- The 18-gauge 14k Gold filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold can wear gold filled without the worry of an allergic reaction.
- The 18-gauge 14k Rose Gold filled has trace amounts of copper to make it pink – so if you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you.
- Sterling silver does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty. The sterling bracelet is 18-gauge.
- The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.
- Please note that brass and copper both oxidize and some people have reactions to these types of metals.
- It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.