This beautiful and meaningful hand stamped disc necklace is the perfect everyday statement of your Jewish pride and support for Israel.
If you order this necklace with 10.07 on it, 100% of the profit of each necklace will be donated to Magen David Adom.
Your pendant will be stamped with a Magen David in the center and your choice of text circling the bottom such as a date or a name. This beautiful necklace features a 13mm disc crafted from your choice of high-quality sterling silver, rose gold filled, or yellow gold filled.
Each necklace is lovingly hand stamped with a Jewish star and the text of your choice, making it a one-of-a-kind piece that will be treasured for years to come.
All necklaces come beautifully and simply packaged in a box and bow ready for gifting.
About the jewelry:
• The disc measures 13mm and is hand stamped in a classic typewriter font
• All components of the handcrafted necklace are gorgeous sterling silver, or bright and shiny 14k gold filled or 14k rose gold filled.
• The fine cable link chain length can be customized to your preference. Please choose at checkout.
• The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
• Each necklace is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of hand-stamping.
About the metals:
• 14k Gold Filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold, can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
• 14K Rose Gold Filled jewelry has trace amounts of copper to make it pink. If you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you.
• Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.