This one's for your favorite person in the world!
Express your love and appreciation for your best friend by gifting them one half of this gorgeous pair of necklaces.
These TWO beautiful broken heart necklaces are hand-stamped as one with "IFLY" ("I F*cking Love You") in your choice of uppercase or lowercase letters. When the necklaces are apart, the message on the full necklace isn't clear, which is great for those of us who love to laugh at ourselves!
This is a fantastic gift for your best friend for their birthday or your friendversary.
All necklaces come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
ABOUT THE JEWELRY
- The broken heart measures approximately 1" x 1/2" and is solid but lightweight.
- All components of the handcrafted necklace are in the metal of your choice: warm yellow brass, gorgeous sterling silver, or bright and shiny 14k gold filled are available.
- The fine cable link chain is 18" long
- Two (2) necklaces arrive in one box.
- You can choose from one of the phrases aforementioned or personalize it with your own custom text (up to 15 characters).
- The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
- Each necklace is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of hand-stamping.
ABOUT THE METALS
- 14k Gold Filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold, can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
- Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
- Brass jewelry does oxidize and some people do have reactions to this type of metal. You can lengthen the life of your brass jewelry by keeping it in a jewelry box overnight.
- It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
- The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.