Being high maintenance could either be a warning or a badge of honor, so either way wear this adjustable cuff bracelet proudly - but with your best "buds" a little discreetly. Cute enough to wear to work, cool enough to wear on 420, this bracelet is perfect for your favorite high maintenance pot head.
This beautiful hand-stamped adjustable cuff bracelet reads "high maintenance" and is adorned with a pot leaf on each end to accentuate what kind of high you are.
This cuff looks perfect alone and is also great for stacking. Each bracelet is handmade to order for you and each one is a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
All bracelets come simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
ABOUT THE JEWELRY
• You can choose between "high maintenance" or your own text.
• You can choose your font at checkout based on the sample photos.
• The cuff measures a standard 1/4" x 6" and will fit most women's wrists.
• For custom names or phrases (up to 36 characters including spaces), please add at checkout.
• The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
ABOUT THE METALS
• The 14-gauge Aluminum stays bright and shiny and is less reactive to skin than other types of silver colored metals.
• The 16-gauge red brass is tumbled, polished and beautifully bright yellow and shiny.
• The 16-gauge copper is polished to a gorgeous rose gold glow and feels warm and lovely.
• The 18-gauge 14k Gold filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
• The 18-gauge 14k Rose Gold filled has trace amounts of copper to make it pink – so if you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you.
• Sterling silver does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty. The sterling bracelet is 18-gauge.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.
• Please note that brass and copper both oxidize and some people have reactions to these types of metals.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry