This is a beautiful and shiny bar necklace hand-stamped with AHAVA in tiny HEBREW letters right aligned. This is an awesome accessory for any woman who loves to be reminded she is loved. It's a classic and understated must have for everyone.
All necklaces come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
ABOUT THE JEWELRY
- The dainty and light bar measures 1.20'' x .20''. The brass bar is 1.20" x .25"
- AHAVA will be stamped in HEBREW LETTERS, right aligned.
- All components of the handcrafted necklace are warm yellow brass, gorgeous sterling silver, or bright and shiny 14k gold filled or 14k rose gold filled.
- The fine cable link chain length can be customized to your preference. Please choose at checkout.
- The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
- Each necklace is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of hand-stamping.
ABOUT THE METALS
- 14k Gold Filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold, can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
- 14K Rose Gold Filled jewelry has trace amounts of copper to make it pink. If you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you.
- Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
- Brass jewelry does oxidize and some people do have reactions to this type of metal. You can lengthen the life of your brass jewelry by keeping it in a jewelry box overnight.
- It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
- The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.