This beautiful and shiny circle necklace is hand-stamped with your custom initial in a cute uppercase letter. It has two more smaller discs - one that says 2023 and one that has a tiny cap.
It's the perfect gift for the middle school, high school or college grad. The best part is that the charms come off - so it can be a plain initial necklace if and when the wearer is ready to stop celebrating.
All necklaces come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
ABOUT THE JEWELRY
- The necklace contains three discs hand-stamped with one initial, one 2023, and one tiny cap individually.
- The 20-gauge circle measures from 5mm to 11mm. They are very dainty and small.
- All components of the handcrafted necklace come in either gorgeous sterling silver, bright and shiny 14k gold filled, or 14k rose gold filled jewelry.
- The fine cable link chain length can be customized to your preference. Please choose at checkout.
- The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
- Each necklace is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
ABOUT THE METALS
- 14k Gold Filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
- 14k Rose Gold Filled jewelry has trace amounts of copper to make it pink. If you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you.
- Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.