Looking for a unique, sophisticated gift to celebrate a romance? Be it for an engagement, a wedding, an anniversary, or even a recommitment ceremony, these vintage gold-plated forks are sure to make a statement.
This pair of vintage cutlery is hand-stamped with your choice of phrase in uppercase or lowercase letters. You can choose if you want them in dinner size or cake size. You can also choose to customise the text if any of the pre-written phrases do not match. You may also add in your personalized date, which will be hand-stamped in a second line under your selected phrase.
This set of forks is the perfect gift for all romantic occasions. Celebrate a newly engaged couple or a sweet pair of newlyweds! Commemorate an anniversary or a wedding or even a new home! Spice up a recommitment ceremony! Whatever the occasion, whoever the celebrants are, these vintage gold-plated forks can express your appreciation and show the recipient they're always welcome at your table.
This listing is for one PAIR of matching gold plated forks with your choice of words. If you don't see exactly what you'd like, request a custom order!
All cutlery come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
ABOUT THE ITEM
- The forks in the photos are samples. All sets are different!
You may customise the tags with your preferred words or choose from the following:
- bride + bride
- bride + groom
- groom + groom
- mr. + mr.
- mr. + mrs
- mrs. + mrs.
- i do + me too
- It is hand-stamped with typewriter style font.
- You may opt to customize your forks with the date under your selected phrase. Please note that we can only fit the date in MM.DD.YY format.
- The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
PLEASE NOTE THESE FORKS ARE VINTAGE. SOME ARE 100+ YEARS OLD. THEY ARE POLISHED AND BEAUTIFUL BUT WILL HAVE IMPERFECTIONS DUE TO THEIR AGE AND PREVIOUS USE.
- The ink will fade over time with excessive polishing.
- It is recommended that you hand wash these vintage forks.
Are you looking for more wedding stuff? Check out my Bridal Collectionhere.