These are the perfect earrings to complete your boho wedding look!! This listing is for a pair of kidney clasp earrings with sparkling Herkimer Diamonds.
All earrings come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
About the jewelry:
• These earrings are lightweight and special.
• The earrings clasps and chain measure about 3 inches long with 5 crystals each.
• Kidney clasps are amazing because they have the delicate feeling of french hooks without the fear of your earrings getting caught in your hair or falling out.
• Herkimer Diamonds are beautiful double-terminated quartz crystals found in Herkimer, New York. Incredibly, these phenomenal gemstones are close to five hundred million years old. These crystals are magnificent works of nature having a diamond-like geometrical shape.
• The pictures do not do these earrings justice. These crystals are gorgeous and give diamonds a run for their money.
• All components other than the crystals are gorgeous sterling silver, shiny 14k gold filled or 14k rose gold filled depending on your selection.
• Each stone is one of a kind, so they will not "match" entirely but luckily your ears are far apart.
• The earrings are handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of the crystals.
**If you would like to purchase 5 or more for your bridal party, please visit our Custom Favors section.
About the metals:
• 14k Gold Filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold, can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
• 14k Rose Gold Filled jewelry has trace amounts of copper to make it pink. If you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you.
• Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower, swim, or exercise in your handcrafted jewelry.