This charming piece of jewelry is here to adorn your neck with a delicate and playful touch. Get ready to embrace the beauty of nature and express your unique style.
The centerpiece of this necklace is a dainty daisy charm, meticulously hand-stamped onto the metal. The hand-stamping technique ensures that no two necklaces are exactly alike, adding a personalized and one-of-a-kind touch to your jewelry collection.
Choose between the warm and romantic glow of Rose Gold filled, the timeless and elegant allure of Yellow Gold filled, or the sleek and versatile beauty of Sterling Silver.
This necklace features a delicate chain that adds a subtle touch of elegance, allowing the dainty daisy charm to take center stage. Its lightweight and comfortable design make it ideal for everyday wear, whether you're dressing up for a special occasion or adding a cute accent to your casual ensemble.
All necklaces come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
About the jewelry:
• The 20 gauge circle measures 9mm OR 11mm. It is dainty and light.
• You can select gorgeous sterling silver, 14k rose gold filled or 14k gold filled.
• The fine cable link chain length can be customized to your preference. Please choose at checkout.
• The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
• Each necklace is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of hand-stamping.
About the metals:
• 14k Gold Filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold, can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
• 14K Rose Gold Filled jewelry has trace amounts of copper to make it pink. If you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you.
• Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.