It is a gorgeous accessory for that boho babe in your life that loves crystals! This dainty boho ring is great to wear alone or stack in multiples.
This is a MADE TO ORDER item and the photos are used as a reference.
All rings come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
About the jewelry:
• This is a stunning wire wrapped ring with one giant and sparkly Herkimer diamond handcrafted in your choice of metal. It is a definite statement piece.
• Herkimer Diamonds are beautiful double-terminated quartz crystals found in Herkimer, New York. Incredibly, these phenomenal gemstones are close to five hundred million years old. These crystals are magnificent works of nature having a diamond-like geometrical shape.
• Thin wire has been hand formed into a ring and hammered for a delicate, unique texture.
• You can choose among anti-tarnish brass, anti-tarnish copper, sterling silver, 14k yellow gold filled or 14k rose gold filled wire at checkout.
• Each ring is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of the wire and crystals
About the metals:
• 14k Gold Filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold, can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
• 14k Rose Gold Filled jewelry has trace amounts of copper to make it pink. If you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you.
• Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
• Anti-tarnish brass jewelry does oxidize and some people do have reactions to this type of metal.
• Anti-tarnish copper jewelry is polished to a gorgeous rose gold glow and feels warm and lovely.
**You can lengthen the life of your brass and copper jewelry by keeping it in a jewelry box overnight.
• It is advisable to remove your wire wrapped ring during hand washing.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower, swim, or exercise in your handcrafted jewelry.
• Keeping your ring out of water will help lengthen the life of the jewelry.