This one's for the woman who doesn't give a damn!
This shiny chic skinny cuff bracelet reads "FRESH OUT OF FUCKS" or your own custom text hand-stamped in vegan ink. It's a fantastic accessory for the lady who has no interest in the bullshit. Wear it with your daily outfit or gift it to the friend with an unfiltered sense of humor!
This cuff looks perfect alone and is also great for stacking. Each bracelet is handmade to order for you and each one is a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
All bracelets come simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
ABOUT THE JEWELRY
- You can choose between "FRESH OUT OF FUCKS" or your own text.
- Your bracelet will be stamped in TINY UPPERCASE BLOCK LETTERS.
- The cuff measures 1/8" x 6" and will fit most women's wrists. These bracelets are very dainty and delicate.
- For custom names or phrases (up to 30 characters including spaces), please add at checkout.
- The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
ABOUT THE METALS
- The 16-gauge red brass is tumbled, polished and beautifully bright yellow and shiny.
- The 16-gauge copper is polished to a gorgeous rose gold glow and feels warm and lovely.
- The 18-gauge 14k Gold filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold can wear gold filled without the worry of an allergic reaction.
- The 18-gauge 14k Rose Gold filled has trace amounts of copper to make it pink – so if you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you.
- Sterling silver does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty. The sterling bracelet is 18-gauge.
- The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.
- Please note that brass and copper both oxidize and some people have reactions to these types of metals.
- It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.