This one is for the vegan lovers who love to keep it simple!
This beautiful adjustable cuff bracelet is hand-stamped with a cute cow doodle. It's a great accessory to gift the friend with a passion for animal rights and a love for her plant-based diet.
This cuff looks perfect alone and is also great for stacking.
All bracelets come simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
About the Jewelry
- You can choose between the cow doodle OR your own text.
- The cuff measures 1/4" x 6" and will fit most women's wrists.
- If you select custom text (up to 36 characters or fewer), please fill in the personalization box provided. You can choose your font at checkout based on the sample photos.
- The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
About the Metals
- The 14-gauge silver aluminum stays bright and shiny and is less reactive to skin than other types of silver colored metals.
- The 16-gauge yellow brass is tumbled, polished, and beautifully bright yellow and shiny.
- The 16-gauge pink copper is polished to a gorgeous rose gold glow and feels warm and lovely.
- The 18-gauge sterling silver does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
- 14k Gold filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold can wear gold filled without the worry of an allergic reaction. The 14K yellow gold filled bracelets are 18-gauge.
- 14k Rose Gold filled has trace amounts of copper to make it pink – so if you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you. The 14K rose gold filled bracelets are 18-gauge.
- The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.
- Please note that brass and copper both oxidize and some people have reactions to these types of metals.
- It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.