Am Yisrael Chai
This gold plated chai necklace is sizable and perfect plain or can be handstamped.
It can be personalized with up to 8 English characters in tiny block print as shown or four hebrew characters (my Hebrew font is too big for more right now) but fits ahava nicely :)
It is perfect for layering with your hamsa and magen david of course.
$15 from the sale of each necklace will be donated to Magen David Adom.
All necklaces come beautifully and simply packaged in box and bow ready for gifting.
ABOUT THE JEWELRY
• The heavy weight 18k gold plated Chai pendant measures approximately 1 inch.
• The 14k gold filled fine cable link chain length can be customized to your preference - please choose at checkout.
• The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
• Each necklace is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
ABOUT THE METALS
• 14k Gold Filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold, can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.