This beautiful raw amethyst ring is sure to turn heads at the next cocktail party.
This handmade ring contains one giant raw purple amethyst crystal attached to beautifully wire wrapped metals.
Get it for yourself if you're a February baby or gift it to the boho babe in your life who loves raw crystals! Whether you wear it for a cocktail party or as a cute little addition to your casual outfit, worn alone or stacked in multiples, this ring will hit the spot and turn heads wherever you go.
This is a MADE TO ORDER item and the photo is used as a reference.
All rings come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
ABOUT THE JEWELRY
- This is a beautiful wire wrapped ring with one giant raw purple amethyst handcrafted in your choice of metal.
- The raw rock is drilled so it can be wire wrapped with your choice of metal to form a beautiful and one of a kind ring.
- Thin wire has been hand formed into a ring and hammered for a delicate, unique texture.
- You can choose among anti-tarnish brass, anti-tarnish copper, sterling silver, 14k yellow gold filled or 14k rose gold filled wire at checkout.
- Each ring is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of the wire and crystals.
If you would like to purchase 5 or more for your bridal party, please visit our Custom Favors section.
ABOUT THE METALS
- 14k Gold Filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold, can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
- 14k Rose Gold Filled jewelry has trace amounts of copper to make it pink. If you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you.
- Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
- Anti-tarnish brass jewelry does oxidize and some people do have reactions to this type of metal.
- Anti-tarnish copper jewelry is polished to a gorgeous rose gold glow and feels warm and lovely.
You can lengthen the life of your brass and copper jewelry by keeping it in a jewelry box overnight.
- It is advisable to remove your wire wrapped ring during handwriting.
- It is not recommended to sleep, shower, swim, or exercise in your handcrafted jewelry.
- Keeping your ring out of water will help lengthen the life of the jewelry.