This is a beautiful and shiny bar necklace hand stamped with a cute bohemian arrow. This is a perfect gift for any woman who knows which was she is going and where she is coming from.
It's a classic and understated must-have for everyone. This bar necklace can be personalized for any woman in your life by selecting custom at checkout.
All necklaces come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
About the jewelry:
• The dainty and light bar measures 1.20'' x .20''. The brass bar is 1.20" x .25"
• All components of the handcrafted necklace are warm yellow brass, gorgeous sterling silver, or bright and shiny 14k gold filled or 14k rose gold filled.
• The fine cable link chain length can be customized to your preference. Please choose at checkout.
• For custom names or phrases (without the arrow design), please limit to 11 characters or fewer. Please message me if you have questions.
• Your text will be stamped in TINY UPPERCASE BLOCK LETTERS, right aligned.
• The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
• Each necklace is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
About the metals:
• 14k Gold Filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold, can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
• 14K Rose Gold Filled jewelry has trace amounts of copper to make it pink. If you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you.
• Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
• Brass jewelry does oxidize and some people do have reactions to this type of metal. You can lengthen the life of your brass jewelry by keeping it in a jewelry box overnight.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.