Style up bestie with this gorgeous statement bracelet!
This beautiful hand-stamped adjustable cuff bracelet reads "RIDE OR DIE" in vegan ink and is the perfect jewelry piece for your partner in crime. It's a fantastic accessory to style up any outfit, be it your daily fashion or occasional glam.
It's a great Galentine's Day gift for your bestie, girl gang or any special woman in your life! This bangle looks perfect alone and is also great for stacking.
This cuff looks perfect alone and is also great for stacking.
All bracelets come simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
ABOUT THE JEWELRY
- You can choose between " RIDE OR DIE" OR your own text.
- You can choose your font at checkout based on the sample photos.
- The cuff measures a standard 1/4" x 6" and will fit most women's wrists.
- If you select custom text (up to 36 characters or fewer), please fill in the personalization box provided.
- The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
- Each bracelet is handmade to order for you and each one is a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
ABOUT THE METALS
- The 14-gauge aluminum stays bright and shiny and is less reactive to skin than other types of silver colored metals.
- The 16-gauge red brass is tumbled, polished, and beautifully bright yellow and shiny.
- The 16-gauge copper is polished to a gorgeous rose gold glow and feels warm and lovely.
- 14k Gold filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction. 14k Rose Gold filled has trace amounts of copper to make it pink – so if you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you. The 14K yellow and rose gold filled bracelets are 18-gauge.
- Sterling silver does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty. The sterling bracelet is 18-gauge.
- The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.
- Please note that brass and copper both oxidize and some people have reactions to these types of metals.
- It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.