This 14k GOLD FILLED middle finger ring is sure to make anyone who opens the box laugh out loud! This lightweight handmade ring is perfect to tell people to fuck off without saying a word. It is gender neutral and a perfect accessory for your sister, bestie or partner. These are great matching his and hers/hers and hers/his and his rings to represent how you really feel.
All rings come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
About the jewelry:
• Choose between a single center middle finger OR a parade of alternating middle fingers all the way around
• The 14k Gold Filled ring band measures 3/8" wide. It is open in the back but is not adjustable.
• The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent. You can choose to keep your ring naked (no ink) if you'd like
• Each ring is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
About the metal:
• 14K gold filled jewelry is an amazing option when choosing between solid 14K gold jewelry and 14K gold plated jewelry. 14K gold filled jewelry looks just like 14K gold, and practical for everyday wear and costs a fraction of what a comparable 14K gold piece would be. It will not flake off or turn green.
• A 14K gold fill piece is created by wrapping an actual layer of 14K gold around a jeweler's brass core (typically 90% copper and 10% zinc). By law, that layer of gold has to be 1/20th gold by weight - meaning that if you melt a piece of jewelry down, 5% of what is in the melting pot has to be gold. Because of the materials involved you can always be sure that 14K gold fill is also a nickel free material.
• It is advisable to remove your ring during hand washing
.• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped jewelry out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.