Add to your ring collection with this perfect accessory this Halloween. This parade of adorable ghost cats is sure to make everyone meow with spooky delight!
This lightweight handmade ring is a perfect to tell people you love cats without saying a word - but make it spooky this time.
It is gender neutral and the perfect ring for any Halloween lover.
All rings come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
About the jewelry:
• The ring band measures 3/8" wide. It is open in the back but is not adjustable.
• Choose between Aluminum, Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Filled
• The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
• Each ring is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
About the metals:
• Aluminum jewelry stays bright and shiny and is less reactive to skin than other types of silver colored metals.
• Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
• 14k Gold Filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold, can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
• It is advisable to remove your ring during hand washing.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or
exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped jewelry out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.