This is a beautiful plated stainless steel bangle bracelet hand stamped with the words AM YISRAEL CHAI on it. This is a minimalist way to show and feel your Jewish pride.
10 dollars from the sale of each bracelet will be donated to Magen David Adom.
This bangle looks perfect alone but is also great for stacking.
The bracelet comes beautifully and simply packaged in a box and bow ready for gifting.
ABOUT THE JEWELRY:
• Am Yisrael Chai hand stamped in Hebrew
• This listing is for one gold plated stainless steel, silver stainless steel, OR rose gold plated stainless steel bangle bracelet.
• The bangle measures 63MM or 68MM around and is 2.5MM in depth. They will fit most women's wrists. If you are on the petite side, have small hands and wrists, choose the 63mm. If you are not sure - choose the 68mm.
• For custom names or phrases - please message me.
• The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
• Each bracelet is handmade to order for you and is a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink