This is a fun and flirty pair of dainty circle discs on small handmade wire hoops hand-stamped with a single uppercase initial. It's the perfect pair of everyday earrings and the classic gift for the minimalist in your life for their birthday. New job or graduation.
All earrings come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
ABOUT THE JEWELRY
• The tiny stamped discs are the focal point of these earrings.
• The hoops measure ~ 1/2 inch in diameter. They are very light and thin.
• All components of the handcrafted earrings are gorgeous sterling silver or bright and shiny 14k gold filled depending on your selection.
• The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
• The earrings are handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
ABOUT THE METALS
• 14k Gold Filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold, can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
• Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.