This "year of the quarantine" cuff is the perfect accessory for your favorite resilient graduate.
This beautiful hand stamped adjustable cuff bracelet is a great jewelry for the grad who wants to commemorate this year in history. After 13 years of schooling, it's very disappointing to miss out on walking across the stage, prom and other celebrations. Sometimes a little levity helps through the difficult times.
This cuff looks perfect alone and is also great for stacking. Each bracelet is handmade to order for you and each one is a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
All bracelets come simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
About the jewelry:
• You can choose between "year of the quarantine" OR your own text.
• You can choose your font at checkout based on the sample photos
• The cuff measures 1/4" x 6" and will fit most women's wrists
• If you select custom text, please fill in the personalization box provided
• The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent
About the metals:
• The 14 gauge Aluminum stays bright and shiny and is less reactive to skin than other types of silver colored metals.
• The 16 gauge red brass is tumbled, polished and beautifully bright yellow and shiny.
• The 16 gauge copper is polished to a gorgeous rose gold glow and feels warm and lovely.
• 14k Gold filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction. 14k Rose Gold filled has trace amounts of copper to make it pink – so if you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you. The 14K yellow and rose gold filled bracelets are 18 gauge.
• Sterling silver does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty. The sterling bracelet is 18 gauge.
• Please note that brass and copper both oxidize and some people have reactions to these types of metals.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.