This is a gorgeous accessory for the minimalist woman in your life who loves raw crystals. This dainty boho ring is great to wear alone or stack in multiples.
This is a MADE TO ORDER item and the photos are used as a reference.
All rings come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
About the jewelry:
• This is a beautiful boho wire wrapped ring with one small raw deep red garnet handcrafted in your choice of metal.
• The garnet is approximately 6mm. This ring is on the daintier side.
• These raw rocks are drilled so they can be wire wrapped with your choice of metal to form a beautiful and one of a kind ring.
• Thin wire has been hand formed into a ring and hammered for a delicate, unique texture.
• You can choose among anti-tarnish brass, anti-tarnish copper, sterling silver, 14k yellow gold filled or 14k rose gold filled wire.
• Each ring is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of the wire and crystals
About the metals:
• 14k Gold Filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold, can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
• 14k Rose Gold Filled jewelry has trace amounts of copper to make it pink. If you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you.
• Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
• Anti-tarnish brass and copper jewelry do oxidize and some people do have reactions to this type of metal. You can lengthen the life of your brass and copper jewelry by keeping it in a jewelry box overnight.
• It is advisable to remove your wire wrapped ring during hand washing.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower, swim, or exercise in your handcrafted jewelry.
• Keeping your ring out of water will help lengthen the life of the jewelry.