Get political at work with this everday necklace that lets everyone know you DISSENT without saying a word. The classic bar necklace is gender neutral, understated and perfect for everyday wear.
This is a beautiful and shiny bar necklace hand stamped with I DISSENT in either tiny uppercase, script or cute lowercase letters. This bar necklace can be personalized with a more aggressive abortion rights phrase by selecting custom at checkout.
All necklaces come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
About the jewelry:
• The dainty and light bar measures 1.20'' x .20''. The brass bar is 1.20" x .25"
• Your text can be stamped in either TINY BLOCK UPPERCASE or nyc lowercase, right aligned.
• For custom names or phrases (up to 12 characters including spaces), please add in the personalization box.
• All components of the handcrafted necklace are warm yellow brass with a gold plated brass chain, gorgeous sterling silver, or bright and shiny 14k gold filled or 14k rose gold filled.
• The fine cable link chain length can be customized to your preference. Please choose at checkout.
• The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
• Each necklace is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
About the metals:
• 14k Gold Filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold, can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
• 14K Rose Gold Filled jewelry has trace amounts of copper to make it pink. If you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you.
• Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
• Brass jewelry does oxidize and some people do have reactions to this type of metal. You can lengthen the life of your brass jewelry by keeping it in a jewelry box overnight.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.