The next question after "will you marry me?" is for your girl gang! Your bridesmaids' proposals are special and once in a lifetime, and this necklace is the perfect way to do it!
This is a stunning handcrafted necklace that is also perfect for the bohemian bride or her bridesmaids on her special day!! This is a beautiful classic and dainty bar necklace with sparkling Herkimer Diamonds. These crystals are gorgeous and give diamonds a run for their money.
All necklaces come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
About the jewelry:
• Herkimer Diamonds are beautiful double-terminated quartz crystals found in Herkimer, New York. Incredibly, these phenomenal gemstones are close to five hundred million years old. These crystals are magnificent works of nature having a diamond-like geometrical shape.
• Each beaded bar measures about 2 inches long. It is dainty and light.
• 9 drilled small crystals on a handcrafted wire bar
• You can choose to have this necklace created for you in 14k rose gold filled, 14k gold filled, sterling silver (as shown) or brass.
• This sparkly cable link chain is thin but strong and beautiful. You can customize this chain to your preference.
• If you'd like to purchase this necklace with bridesmaid proposal card (as shown), please choose at checkout.
• Each necklace is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of the crystals.
**If you would like to purchase 5 or more for your bridal party, please visit our Custom Favors section.
About the metals:
• 14k Gold Filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold, can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
• 14k Rose Gold Filled jewelry has trace amounts of copper to make it pink. If you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you.
• Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
• Brass jewelry does oxidize and some people do have reactions to this type of metal. You can lengthen the life of your brass jewelry by keeping it in a jewelry box overnight.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower, swim, or exercise in your handcrafted jewelry.
• Keeping your necklace out of water will help lengthen the life of the jewelry.