Hanukkah wouldn't be complete without Jewish jokes for your little one! Help your child celebrate the Festival of Lights in style with this adorable baby bodysuit or t-shirt!
This short-sleeved baby one-piece OR toddler tee reads "This is how we Jew it" in a playful script font with a Star of David as shown above. It's soft and cozy and fantastic for your little one to wear for any of the eight nights of Hanukkah. Gift it to the new baby, new mama, or new daddy in the family!
Make Chanukah extra special and fun for the kids as they light the menorah candles at home wearing matching holiday-themed bodysuits and tees for the occasion!
Each bodysuit and/or tee is carefully heat-pressed by hand with stretchable vinyl. It is machine washable and dryer safe.
ABOUT THE BODYSUIT
• 100% Ringspun & Combed Cotton
• Fabric Weight: 6.1 oz/sq. yd.
• Interlock Knit
• Finished Sleeves. Piped Neckline & Legs. Enveloped Neck.
• 3 Metal Color Matched Buttons
• Comes in white and blue.
ABOUT THE T-SHIRT
• Rib neck band
• 60% Cotton & 40% Polyester
• Fabric Weight: 4.2 oz/sq. yd.
• Machine Wash with cold water, No Bleach, Tumble Dry Low
• Comes in white and Heather grey
Model is 16 months, 25 lbs and in sizes 12-18.
To extend the life of your vinyl, we recommend you machine wash and dry inside out.